How To Use Toasted Sesame Oil? – Make The Most Out Of Every Drop
Do you have a bottle of toasted sesame oil just resting on your pantry shelf and you don’t know what it is for? In this article, you will learn how to use toasted sesame oil and how it can boost up the flavor of every dish each drop of it meets. Don’t click out to learn more about one of Asia’s richest food flavoring.
All About Toasted Sesame Oil
If you have a bottle of toasted sesame oil in your pantry, you might have experienced smelling one of the most fragrant oils that can ever be available in every kitchen. Before you’ll know how to use toasted sesame oil, check out these following details to know more about its background.
- From the name itself, toasted sesame oil comes from a set of toasted sesame seeds. This type of oil can also be non-toasted. However, the toasted one is the most recommended by cooks because of how it is bursting with flavor and nose-melting sweet aroma.
- This is found in most Asian households and is used to enhance different kinds of dishes.
- And since it is packed with the richness of flavor of toasted sesame seeds, you can expect this to be a lot pricier than your typical kitchen oil.
Turn your eyes to the next part of this article so that you will have an idea on how to use toasted sesame oil for your daily kitchen grind.
Different Ways to Make The Most out of Every Drop of Toasted Sesame Oil
You’ll now get to the most exciting part. You’d be surprised how one bottle of your unopened toasted sesame oil can drop a bomb of flavor to the following dishes that you desire to cook.
Below are ways on how to use toasted sesame oil to boost up your cooking game:
- For Vegetable Salads – if you are someone who is so much into veggie salads, then toasted sesame oil is the best for you. Spread a few drops on it into your salad and give it a good mix. Your tongue will surely thank you later for how a tasteful salad pops inside your mouth.
- For popcorn – are you about to have a movie night with your friends and loved ones? Let them taste the best possible popcorn dressing they can ever get – your toasted sesame oil! Dress your popcorn up with a few drops of toasted sesame oil and you’ll surely never search for a butter dressing again.
- For soups – one of the most toasted sesame oil-friendly dishes is soup. To achieve a taste of your dream soup, drop a few amounts of toasted sesame oil. And just like magic, you’ll then have a creamier soup texture, so make sure to savor each spoonful of the bursting rich flavor.
There are a lot of other ways on how to use toasted sesame oil. But in one way or another, toasted sesame oil will never let you down. Experience the rich food culture of Asia with every drop and watch it turn your meal from a zero to ten.