How To Use A Prestige Sandwich Toaster: Easy-To-Follow Steps
Maybe you have borrowed a sandwich maker, and you’re clueless how it works. Or, you just want to get into your new machine quickly and easily. Well, this simple guide on how to use a Prestige sandwich toaster is for you.
Steps On How To Use Sandwich Toaster
You can buy a sandwich toasters in your local appliance store or even online. A Prestige Sandwich Toaster price ranges from $13 to $20.
It is a perfect buddy for one who loves sandwiches as a snack or a meal at any time of the day. It helps you achieve that crunch and crisp in your bread slices. It healthily grills your sandwiches to perfection—if you know how to use it properly.
To toast your bread with the Prestige Sandwich Toaster, follow these easy steps:
- Plug your toaster’s power cord into an electric socket. The red lamp will light up when plugged.
- Pre-heat the machine. Wait for a few minutes until the lamp turns green. It means that the toaster has reached the optimum temperature for your toast.
- Prepare your sandwich. Have two slices of bread and add the right amount of filling in between. Then, coat the outer sides of your sandwich with butter.
- When your toaster’s lamp turns green, place your sandwich inside, so the outer sides come in contact with the upper and lower heating plates.
- Close the appliance gently. Secure it by properly clipping the handle.
- Once closed, the green lamp will go off.
- When your toast is done, the green lamp will light up again.
- Check your sandwich. If you are satisfied, cautiously take your sandwich out of the toaster using a plastic or wooden spatula or tongs. If you want it toasted further, close the appliance again.
- Once you are done, unplug the appliance from the socket.
When using your Prestige Sandwich Toaster, keep these things in mind:
- Be familiar with the parts of your machine.
- Keep your Prestige sandwich maker how to use guide.
- Make sure that your mains voltage and the machine’s voltage specifications match.
- Do not leave the toaster unattended while it is still operating.
- Use the handle when using the toaster. Avoid touching the hot surface.
- Do not put foil and similar materials into the toaster. It may cause a fire.
- Use the toaster in a clear space, away from curtains and other materials that may catch fire.
- Unplug the machine after use or before cleaning.
- Avoid immersing the machine or its cord in water.
- Wait for the toaster to finish the job before taking out the bread.
How to use Prestige Sandwich Toaster is convenient. You can enjoy crisp toasts in a jiffy. Make sure that you keep the user manual in a safe place after unboxing. It will come in handy when you encounter some problems in the future. It also comes with instructions on machine maintenance.