How To Use Black and Decker Toaster Oven: Things To Know
The Black and Decker brand is known for a lot of things. They manufacture home improvement products, power tools and appliances, and many many more. They are also known for the great quality and durability of their products. One useful appliance that they have is their toaster oven. It's easy and simple to use. Find out how to use Black and Decker toaster oven below.
Using The Black And Decker Toaster Oven
The Black & Decker toaster oven allows you to not just toast and heat food but also bake and broil foods like cookies and meat. Here's how to use Black and Decker toaster oven.
- Look for a space in your kitchen where you want to put the toaster oven. Ensure that you leave some space from the back of the toaster and the wall so that the heat can flow and will not damage your kitchen cabinets and walls.
- Put the crumb tray below the lower heating parts.
- Rotate the temperature knob for you to set the level of temperature you like.
- Rotate the function knob to set the function that you want to use. These are the options that you can find in the toaster oven:
- Keep Warm
- Preheat the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Open the door of the oven and put the food on the toaster oven racks. Then close the oven door.
- Rotate the timer knob to set the timer.
Tips About The Oven
- You will see a blue light that illuminates when the oven is on. It will only turn off if the oven will turn off as well, either manually or when it shuts off after the timer is done.
- When you set the baking time in the oven, always include the preheat time of that particular recipe.
- The Black and Decker toaster oven has a maximum of thirty minutes timer. If the baking time you need requires longer than thirty minutes, make use of the oven's stay on feature instead of the timer.
- You can use containers or bakeware made of metal, ovenproof-glass, or ceramic with no lids. In case you need to cover the food, use an aluminum foil.
- Ensure that the food container or the food itself won't touch the heating elements of the oven. Ideally, the food is at least one and a half inches away.
- Make sure that all controls are off before you plug or unplug from the socket.
- Put your food container in the oven rack and not directly on the lower heating element.
- Make sure not to overload the oven. Place only enough containers that the oven can accommodate.
- Do not keep on opening the toaster oven door while it is on.
How to use Black and Decker toaster oven is easy and very straight forward. It has easy to understand functionalities that will let you bake, roast, or toast in it conveniently.