How To Make Cinnamon French Toast? – Level Up Your Toast Recipe
Do you want to level up your French toast game? In this article, you will learn how to make cinnamon French toast quickly and simply. Grab a pen and a paper to take down the recipe below for you and your family to taste this mouth-watering toast. Enjoy the rest of this article for your next favorite breakfast food and snack.
What is a Cinnamon French Toast
French toast is a top pick for breakfast in many Western countries. It’s a perfect combination of bread, milk, egg, and sugar. But with a cinnamon French toast recipe, your typical toasted bread game would surely upgrade. The added dash of cinnamon on your toast would feel like a sprinkled magic because of how it can improve the taste in a significant way.
It is no doubt why blogs and articles on how to make cinnamon French toast are widely spreading in the online world. The demand to recreate this delicious and easy to make toast combination is increasing.
Time to Recreate!
Do you want to recreate a café-like cinnamon French toast in the comfort of your own kitchen? Or are you thinking that the ingredients of this toast are as fancy as how it sounds?
Worry no more, because in this part you will learn how to make cinnamon French toast with ingredients that you can just simply found in your kitchen pantry.
- Slices of bread
- Cup of milk
- One tablespoon of white sugar
- Eggs (3 pieces)
- Vanilla extract
- Prepare your ingredients and the tools that you will need in this recipe.
- After you have gathered everything that you need, take your grill/pan and spray it with a cooking spray.
- Do not forget to preheat your grill/pan for about 4 to 6-minute time.
- Grab a bowl and mix your egg, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract by whisking them.
- After having your mixture, take your bread slices. Soak and dip, it into the mixture
- Now, it’s time to put your egg-soaked bread slices into the grill/pan and let them stay there for 3-4 minutes with a close lid.
- Repeat the same process for your remaining slices of bread until everything is toasted.
- And of course, your cinnamon French toast bread wouldn’t be complete without a dash of cinnamon. Sprinkle it on top of your toasted bread, plate it, and you’re ready to serve your tasty cinnamon French toast to your loved ones!
See? That’s how easy and simple it is to make cinnamon French toast. With your home ingredients, you can make a restaurant-like recipe without having to pay a huge price.
Time to Serve the Toast
Now that you have learned how to make cinnamon French toast, it’s not too late to try it for yourself. Enjoy a new and tasty French toast experience alone or with your loved ones and let the cinnamon flavor burst in your taste buds by just following this easy-to-make recipe!