How To Clean Burnt Toaster Oven The Fastest Way
You can never avoid having spills all over your oven when you are baking or cooking something with it. These spills can burn over time and then stick to the pan or the walls of your oven and it will be harder to remove. Grab your cleaning tools because in this article you will learn how to clean burnt toaster oven the fastest way.
Time to Clean Up
You can cook almost everything inside your oven, that is why spilling and burns are inevitable. The more you delay the cleaning process the more it will be harder to remove the burns inside. So, follow this quick and easy guide on how to clean burnt toaster oven without having to spend a dime. Make your oven sparkle with life again!
Cleaning can be the most boring job in the world but with our cleaning hacks, you can have the best oven cleaning experience without having to scrub on your nasty toaster oven. How to clean burnt toaster oven?
- For the first step, you need to prepare your cleaning tools. No, you don’t have to purchase expensive cleaning agents. All you need to have is a baking soda, lemon, vinegar, and a clean rag.
- Remove all the internal parts – the pan, oven racks, and tray. Put them in a basin with a mixture of hot water and dish soap and leave them there overnight.
- Take a clean rag to remove the dirt and food residues in your oven. Make sure to put a newspaper right below your oven so it would be easier to catch all the dirt and also to protect your kitchen floor.
- The next step is to make a paste by mixing together a baking soda and a cup of water. Stir it well until a paste-like texture is produced.
- Apply it to the area where burnt spills are. Make sure to double the amount of baking soda paste on these parts. To make sure that the burns will be removed completely, add vinegar to the areas with baking soda paste. This will make the cleaning process faster because of how baking soda and vinegar make a chemical reaction. Leave it there overnight.
- If you don’t have a baking soda or vinegar, you can use a cleaning agent that you bought from the store.
- The next step is to remove the paste from the oven by wiping it with a damp cloth. Then, use a spatula or spoon to remove the burnt food residue.
- After removing all the burns, give your oven a final touch of wash.
- Remove the pan, tray, and rack from the basin of water and wash it off again with dish soap and give it a nice rinse.
Those are the steps on how to clean burnt toaster oven, now you can have a clean oven to serve your loved ones the healthiest and most delicious meals.
That’s how to clean burnt toaster oven quickly and cheaply. Cleaning may be boring but it’s worth it once you are secured that your family’s health is out from harm’s way.