How To Clean A Breville Toaster Oven: A Quick Guide
A Breville toaster oven comes with a lot of important features. They don't come cheap, ranging from $350 to $500, which means care instructions must be specific. In this article, we will teach you how to clean Breville toaster the right way.
A Quick Guide On The Breville Toaster Oven
Before we check the steps on how to clean Breville toaster oven, we have to understand its components and features.
The Features Of A Breville Toaster Oven
The Breville toaster oven is a smart oven with these features:
- 1800 watts
- automatic adjustment of heating elements
- toasts, broils, bakes, and roasts
- evenly and quickly cooks food
- easily allows you to experiment with temperature and cooking times before and during cooking
- has temperature adjustment up to 450 degrees F.
The Components Of A Breville Toaster Oven
Knowing the parts of your Breville toaster oven will make it easier for you to know how to clean Breville toaster oven as well.
- LCD screen
- Temperature dial
- Convection button
- Temperature conversion button
- Frozen foods button
- Time dial
- Ventilation slots
- Bottom rack
- Top rack
- Door handle
- Pans and trays
How To Clean The Different Parts Of A Breville Toaster Oven
Guidelines for cleaning:
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners and metal scouring pads
- Avoid using harsh cleansers
- Keep your manual handy for any care instructions
Cleaning the heating elements:
- Step 1 - Make sure the oven is cool before cleaning.
- Step 2 - Rub a damp soft cloth or sponge along the heating element.
Note: You must not use a cleanser when cleaning the heating elements to avoid damage.
Cleaning stains on the walls of the interiors:
- Step 1 - Use a gentle liquid cleanser or a spray solution that is mild enough to clean the stains on the walls.
- Step 2 - With a soft damp cloth, rub the stains gently.
- Step 3 - Make sure the cleanser is on the cloth or the sponge and not applied directly on your toaster oven.
Cleaning the pans and racks of your toaster oven:
- Step 1 - Make a mixture of warm water with dishwashing liquid in a basin big enough to fit the racks and pans.
- Step 2 - Immerse the pans and racks in the basin.
- Step 3 - Rub areas with stubborn stains gently using a soft damp cloth.
- Step 4 - After washing, rinse it thoroughly and dry completely.
Cleaning the crumb tray of your toaster oven:
- Step 1 - clear the tray from any crumbs by wiping it gently with a soft cloth.
- Step 2 - for stains or tougher build-up, use a gentle dishwashing liquid and apply it to the sponge before split cleaning.
- Step 3 - Rinse thoroughly and dry it completely.
- Step 4 - Reinsert the crumb tray before any use.
Cleaning the exterior:
- Step 1 - use a soft cloth to clean the exterior of your toaster oven.
- Step 2 - if you should use a cleanser, apply it on the sponge first before wiping the handle and the toaster oven exterior.
Your Breville toaster is a sound investment for the kitchen. Knowing how to clean Breville toaster will help you prolong its lifespan, so it's ready to take on any other cooking challenge.