How Many Calories Are In A Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Isn’t it nostalgic having your favorite childhood treat as your breakfast? It brings memories of the good old days, crying to your mom to buy your favorite cereal. Now that you have fully grown up, it isn’t only about the food anymore but the nutritional facts as well. Read the full details on how many calories a cinnamon toast crunch includes and let’s see if it is good for your diet.
A Cereal for your Diet
Cereals are the most convenient food to eat. The best example is the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal which you can find in most of your grocery stores. Even from your childhood days, you just can’t get enough of the sugary taste of your classic treat. However, don’t be deceived by its delicious appearance and taste and always check the label. Assess yourself, how many calories in Cinnamon Toast Crunch are you constantly consuming? Is it good to include in your diet?
- The Cinnamon Toast Crunch is an unhealthy snack to savor. It is not recommended by nutritionists due to its sugar content and other unhealthy ingredients. It may be convenient in this fast-paced society but never for your wellness.
- As to how many calories in cinnamon toast crunch is your body getting, it ranges from 170 to 200 calories per serving. But don’t worry, because there is a way to steer away from that kind of food, you just have to make it healthy!
This can be included in your healthy diet once you have gathered the ideas on how to make it. You can now not check how many calories in the Cinnamon Toast Crunch you are eating because this cereal is gluten-free. Say goodbye to unhealthy cereals and hello to your new everyday food!
Healthy Cinnamon Toast Crunch
From the title itself, you’ll be guided on how you can transform an unhealthy food to be part of your diet meals. Read the procedure below to know how to make healthy Cinnamon Toast Crunch:
- 1 1/4 cups of coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (Don’t use refined sugars)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Melted butter
- Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prepare the parchment paper on your tray.
- Mix the coconut flour, dash of cinnamon, baking powder, sugar, and salt. The amount will vary on how many cinnamon toast you will make.
- After mixing the ingredients, add the melted butter, vanilla extract, and enough water to firm your dough.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Always be cautious of the time to avoid problems with the dough.
- In a flat and clean tray, roll your dough, form square strips using a pizza cutter, and it will now exactly look like the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.
- Using a pastry brush, top the dough with melted butter and sprinkles of cinnamon and sugar.
- You can place your Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the oven and wait for 15 or 20 minutes or watch closely as it turns crispy brown. Let it cool for a few minutes before consuming.
You have finally learned how many calories in a Cinnamon Toast Crunch you’re eating before when it was still unhealthy. You’ll now be free from a dilemma and eat happily with this new healthy food that can be a part of your diet. Enjoy the healthy cereal!