How Many Calories Are In An Avocado Toast? – Counting Calories
Having a nutritious meal for your mornings is a necessity to start your day right. What food can get any better than having a well-toasted pair topped with mashed avocado served in your breakfast table? By following this article, you can also add this as your favorite in your proper dietary meals. Don’t skip this out to know about how many calories in avocado toast and the best recipe to go with your diet.
Have a Count in Calories
Counting calories will always be a helpful guide to have in your weight loss journey. It may be a pain to include in your diet, but it will certainly discipline you in restricting your food intakes. Especially when considering avocados, most of you already know and included this in your healthy corner due to its healthy fats. However, avocados can be a double edged sword to your balanced diet, particularly, when having an avocado toast as part of your morning meals. You should always have a count on how many calories in avocado toast you should note of.
So, how many calories in avocado toast are being served?
According to Dietitians, when including avocados in your toast, you should always be conscious of the size of your portions. A single serving of an avocado toast can measure up to 200-330 calories. A single serving that can make or break your diet plans if you are not being careful of what you are eating! But don’t be in a rush in cutting this off your diet because there’s always a way to indulge yourself healthily in this meal. How many calories in avocado toast should be the best for you? Read the details below to try out the recipe that’s good for your diet and you’ll be surprised how full you are in the morning.
A Recipe for your Diet
Keep in mind the ingredients and the steps for your avocado toast recipe:
- 1 Whole Grain Bread (Recommended bread to include when you’re in a low-calorie diet)
- A portion of an Avocado (1/3 or ¼ should be enough to have a low-calorie intake)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Prepare the pan and add the butter when the heat is ready enough for you to cook. Be sure to be cautious at all times.
- Toast your bread slices in the pan until they’re crispy and pretty golden brown.
- Mashed the avocado in your prepared bowl, add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Spread evenly a portion of your mashed avocado in your well-toasted bread.
- You can add some spices and flakes to your avocado toast to enhance its taste. Still be mindful of your dietary meals.
Road to Healthy Eating
Now, you already have the details on how many calories in an avocado toast you should consider. You can now try this out without constantly worrying about your diet plans. You can always relish every meal while you’re on your weight loss journey!