Can You Cook Eggs In A Toaster Oven
Are you a bit lazy to prep your breakfast today? Are you tired of turning on that stove to cook even just eggs? Why not cook them in your toaster oven for a faster way? So can you cook eggs in a toaster oven? It's definitely a yes!
Eggs For Breakfast - Quick And Easy
Eggs have become one of the breakfast staple food. They are easy to cook and a good source of protein. Here are some ways on how can you cook eggs in a toaster oven.
- Frittata - Frittata is a very easy and yummy breakfast which you can do using your toaster oven. You can use veggies or go for an all-meat frittata. Your leftovers from last night will work too. Just mix them with egg, cheese, and other spices you like, then put it in a pan and shove them in your toaster oven until cooked.
- Shirred Eggs - It sounds fancy, but it's actually just another way of calling baked eggs. You'll need some eggs placed in ramekins and add a tablespoon heavy cream on top. Next is sprinkle cheese, salt, and pepper. Then pop them into your toaster oven. Wait for about 9 to 12 minutes, and then you can enjoy your shirred eggs.
- Sunny-side Up - Sunny-side up style is possible in a toaster oven too. Just crack some eggs into the pan, sprinkle salt and pepper to taste, then bake using your toaster. Wait until the egg is cook based on how you would like it to be done.
Breakfast Made Easy
There are days that we get lazy to cook breakfast in the morning and would just settle for a cup of coffee. Here are other breakfast recipes you can cook faster in your toaster oven.
- Cinnamon Bananas - With just four ingredients, you can enjoy an easy and healthy breakfast. Line your toaster oven with nonstick aluminum. Put slices of banana and brush them with lemon juice. Spoon honey over the banana slices and sprinkle with cinnamon. Next is bake in the toaster for about 10 minutes. You may also love to top it with yogurt for a great dessert.
- Blueberry Cornbread Muffins - This may require several ingredients such as egg, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, oil, flour, baking powder, yogurt, salt, and blueberries. Just mix all ingredients and scoop the batter into the muffin tins. Then, shove them in the toaster oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich - Just get some sourdough bread, good cheese, softened butter, and light mayo. After around 10 minutes, you'll be enjoying your grilled cheese sandwich. Although you won't achieve that perfectly golden-brown, crispy outer layer you would usually get when you fry it; it's still a solid way to make your melted cheese sandwich. Plus, the bread would still have a crunch.
How can you cook eggs in a toaster oven are pretty easy. Give it a try along with the other breakfast ideas mentioned above. They are quick to cook and healthy too.