Can You Air Fry Frozen French Toast Sticks
You like french toast in the morning but don't want to go through the process of doing the egg and milk mixture and soaking the bread. Frozen french toast sticks are your best option. So how do you cook it? Should you fry it? Can you air fry frozen french toast sticks or reheat it?
Air Fried Frozen French Toast Sticks
You can fry your frozen french toast sticks on the pan. But if you want to skip the grease and opt for a healthier option, you can air fry it instead. Here are the step-by-step instructions on how can you air fry frozen french toast sticks or reheat it.
Things you need:
- One pack of frozen french toast sticks
- An air fryer
What to do:
- Get those frozen french toast sticks out of the freezer.
- Arrange them on the air fryer tray.
- Put the tray in the air fryer
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees.
- After 3 minutes, flip the toasts and air fry again for another 3 minutes.
- Transfer it on the plate and enjoy your toast.
Isn't it convenient?
Benefits Of Air Frying
Air frying is a good option for you to eat fried food but with less fat. It fries your food by circulating hot air around it with the use of the convection mechanism.
- Because you don't have to submerge your food in oil just like what you do when you deep fry, that makes air frying healthy. Air frying helps cut the fat content of the food, and you can still enjoy that fried crispiness you want.
- Air frying your food can help in weight loss. Aside from cutting the fat content of your food, air frying reduces the added calories that come when you deep fry. This means that you can still enjoy fried food even when you are on a diet.
- Decreases formation of acrylamide. Acrylamide is formed in food that is rich in carbohydrates when exposed to the high-heat cooking method, just like frying.
What Else Can You Use Your Air Fryer?
Aside from your frozen french toast sticks, here are some other food that's great when cooked in an air fryer.
- Air Fry Calzone - Perfect snack at any time of the day. All you need is dough and your favorite filling.
- Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies - Amazing how you can bake in your air fryer too. You can cook in small portions just enough to satisfy your craving.
- Air Fryer Donuts - This would make a great dessert. Here's a hack, use a canned biscuit dough, shape it into rounds, and cut the middle out. Make some cinnamon-sugar mix and sprinkle it on top or of your favorite icing flavor. Yum!
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts - It's not just brussels sprouts, but technically, all veggies are perfect when air fried. There's so much more flavor you can get that roasting them.
- Air Fryer Apple Chips - You can air fry your fruits too. For apple chips, you'll only need your apple slices, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt.
Air fry frozen french toast sticks are better than deep-fried ones. It's healthier, less greasy, but you still get the same crunchiness.